KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrival at Kathmandu international airport and coach transfer to hotel at Kathmandu evening group briefing and orientation programme, dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Kathmandu-visit temples
Breakfast at hotel and morning pashupathinath darshan by coach, lunch at hotel, post lunch depature to border-dinner and overnight at tatopani-kodari border.
Day 03 Kathmandu-nyalam
Early breakfast-after immigration and custom formalities-we proceed to zhangmu here we meet our Chinese guide, drivers and vehicles. After hot Indian lunch at zhangmu continue drive to nyalam dinner and overnight at nyalam lodge or similar.
Day 04 Nyalam-day free acclimatization
Whole day we are here for the acclimatization, all meals will be provided, overnight at lodge.
Day 05 Nyalam-saga-dongba-paryang
After breakfast we drive paryang, en route you will be passing through lalungla pass huge lake paigu and brahmputra river, delicious packed lunch will be served on the way, at guest house.
Day 06 Paryang-mansarovar
Today is the day for the lifetime that you are going to have darshan of the holy mt. kailash and lake mansarovar.after breakfast at around 8 am, we drive through mayumu-la pass. The highest point of the driving lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight at camp horchu.
Day 07 Mansarovar parikarma-darchen
Till 2 pm free for pooja and havan, drive to darchen via manasarovar parikarma, overnight at darchen lodge.
Day 08 Darchen-torboche-dirapuk
tough day,- after breakfast drive to torboceh and start trek for kailash parikrama to dirapuk 12 kms with light lunch on the way. Dinner overnight at camp.
Day 09 Dirapuk-drolma-la pass-zuthulpuk
This is the day every pilgrim talk about, the most difficult journey throughout the yatra. Trek up to the 18,600ft. descend to gauri kund and further trek along with the river to zuthupuk, dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 10 Zuthulpuk-darchen-manasarovar
After breakfast we trek around 8kms, and we will be reaching to the point where the jeeps will be waiting for us-drive to darchen, after lunch we drive to lake manasarovar overnight at camp.
Day 11 Manasarovar to saga
We are returning home- leaving this holy place, after breakfast drive via new dongba, lunch enroute, dinner and overnight stay at saga.
Day 12 Saga to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu via zhangmu border, post immigration and custom formalities-cross over to Nepal border, lunch at borderland resorts-drive to Kathmandu.overnight at malla Kathmandu.
Day 13 Departure from Kathmandu
Tour services end here. Proceed for you onward journey.
- Kathmandu airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- 3 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meals
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with English speaking guide
- Transfers from Kathmandu to kodari border and back in non a/c buses.
- All applicable taxes and services charges.
- All surface transport in Tibet by land cruisers coach with supporting truck.
- Freshly cooked 3 vegetarian meals a day by our experienced Sherpa staff.
- Accommodation as per itinerary in clean comfortable gueshthouse throughout the trip
- English speaking guide
- Yaks with yak drivers for carrying camping luggage and cooking equipments during the kora
- Oxygen cylinders
- If need pony for riding upon for kailash kora, early request to our guide is necessary and the cost will be borne by guest on the spot. Beware of the post possible risk being thrown out by the ponies.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone, fax calls, porters or arranging additional transportation.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations any accidents medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
- Services other than specified
- Gst extra.