Mighty snow peaks, deep gorges,lush green valleys, the Beas river,and enchanting mountain lakes-no wonder Manali is Know as a traveller’s paradise. This picturesque destination is the confluence of a romantic place tha offers tranquillity and a land of adventure. Situated at 6000ft above the sea level, the exotic valley of Manali has become one of the favourite tourist resorts of Himachal Pradesh. It moves on pulsating vibes of its adventure sports,heart numbing natural beauty and virgin valleys scattered amidst a backdrop of the Himalayas. You can feel the Chilling winds whistling across the verdant expanse of many an apple orchard and fruit gardens nearby.
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1: Manali
Arrive in Manali and Check into hotel. half day sightseeing including Hadimba Temple.Do Also visit Old Manali village.Spend the rest of the evening of the Mall Exploring Various scenic sights. And indulging in some shopping activities. Night stay and Dinner at Hotel.
Day2:- Manali (Manikaran)
After early breakfast, go to Manikaran the next morning. On you return in the afternoon, visit Raghunathji Temple. Night Stay and Dinner at Hotel
Day 3 : Manali (Rohtang Pass)
After Breakfast Take a Short Trip to the village and go to Vashist hot bats with natural sulphur spring. Proceed towards Rohtang Pass. On return, watch the carpet-making process in the Tibetan Monastery. Spend the Night in the Hotel. Dinner at Hotel.
Day 4 : Manali-Delhi
After an early breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, transfer to airport / railway station for onward destination.
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholics)
- 3nights stay in Deluxe room for a couple
- Daily bed tea, b’fast and one major meal (Lunch or Dinner)
- Evening Tea with Cookies
- One Half day Local Sightseeing (on sharing basis)
- Free usage of Gym
- Free use of games room (except billiards)
- Free entry in discotheque one night during the stay
- Complimentary Buffet Gala Dinner on X-mas (25th) & New Year Eve (31st)
- Complimentary Snacks, Soft Drinks on X-mas (25th) & New Year Eve (31st) for 2hrs (8:30pm-10:30pm)
- Complimentary Unlimited hard drink (House-brand only) on X-mas (25th) & New Year Eve (31st) for 2hrs (8:30pm-10:30pm)
- Surprise Gift
- Room Heater Charges Extra 200/- per night per room
- All Taxes inclusive
- 10% Discount on Laundry
- 10% Discount on F&B
- 10% Discount on Billiards & Pool
- Return Volvo Ticket