KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA WITH MUKINATH
Day 01:- Arrival in Kathmandu
Arriva at Kathmandu international airport and coach transfer to hotel at Kathmandu, evening group briefing and orientation programme, dinner and overnight at hotel (twin sharing)
Day 02:- kathmandu-Pokhara via Manokamna
After brerakfast, drive to pokhara stopping tan route at kurinatar for cable car ride (subject to availability) to manokamna temple wish fulfilling goddess proceed too pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03:- Pokhara-Muktinath-Pokhara by helicopter
After breakfast fly to muktinath by helicopter. Transfer to muktinath temple by road. After darshan fly back to pokhara. Overnight at pokhara.
Day 04 :-Pokhara-Kathmandu
After breakfast driver back to Kathmandu, rest of the day is free for shopping at and relaxation. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 05:- Kathmandu-Visit Temples
Breakfast at hotel and morning pashupathinath darshan by coach, lunch at hotel, post lunch departure to border dinner and overnight at tatopani-kodari border. (Nepal-china border-110kms)
Day 06 :-Kathmandu-Nyalam 3800 m (160kms)
Early breakfast after immigration and custom formalities we proceed to zhangmu (Tibet side border), here we meet our Chinese guide,drivers and vehicle (land cruiser or coach ). After hot Indian lunch at zhangmu continue drive to nyalam (our first overnight in china ), dinner and overnight at nyalam lodge or similar.
Day 07 :-Nyalam-Day free for acclimatization
Whole day we are here for the acclimatization all meals will be provided overnight at lodge
Day 08:- Nyalam-Saga-Dongba-Paryang
After breakfast we drive paryang ,en-route you will be passing through lalungla pass huge lake paigu
So and Brahmaputra river delicious packed lunch will be served on the way o/n at guest house.
Day 09:-Paryang-Manasarovar 4560m
Today is the day for the lifetime that you are going to have darshan of the holy mt. kailash and lake manasarovar after breakfast at around 8 am we drive through mayumu la pass the highest point of the driving, lunch on the way, dinner and overnight at camp horchu or at guest house.
Day 10:-Manasarovar Parikrama-Darchen
Till 2 pm free for pooja and havan, drive to darchen via manasarover parikrama overnight at darchen lodge /guest house.
Day 11:- Darchen-Tarboche-Dirapuk
Tough day after breakfast drive to tarboche and start trek for kailash parikrama to dirapuk 12kms with light lunch on the way. Dinner overnight at camp.
Day 12:- Dirapuk-Drolma-la pass Zuthulpuk
This is the day every pilgrim talk about the most difficult journey throughout the yatra. Trek up to the 18,600ft. descend to gauri kund and further trek along with the river to zuthulpuk, dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 13:- Zuthulpuk-darchen-manasrovar
After breakfast we trek around 8kms and we will be reaching to the point where the jeeps will be waiting for us drive to darchen after lunch we drive to lake manasarovar 70kms overnight camp.
Day 14:- manasarovar to saga
We air returning home leaving this holy place, after breakfast drive via new dongba, lunch enroute and dinner and overnight stay at saga.
Day 15 saga to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu via zhangmu border, post immigration and custom formalities cross over to Nepal border, lunch at borderland resorts drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at malla/everest/gokrana resort/shangrila at Kathmandu.
Day 16 departures from Kathmandu
Tour sevices end here. Proceed for you onward journey.
- Kathmandu airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- 6 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meals.
- Kathmandu-pokhra-kathmandu transfer
- Cable car free for manokamna temple
- Pokhara-muktinath-pokhra by helicopter
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with English-speaking guide.
- Transfers from Kathmandu to kodari border and back in non a/c buses.
- All applicable taxes and services charges.
- All surface transport in Tibet by land cruisers 4500cc/coach with supporting truck.
- Freshly cooked 3 vegetarian meals a day by our experienced Sherpa staff.
- All camping equipments ( tent, mattress, dinning tent, kitchen tent, kitchen utensils, tables, chairs , toilet tent, sleeping bag etc) duffle bag (bag for keeping personal clothes and equipment).
- Accommodation as per itinerary in clean comfortable guesthouses throughout the trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Yaks with yak drivers for carrying camping luggage and cooking equipment’s during the kora
- Oxygen cylinders
- If need pony for riding upon for kailash kora, early request to our guide is necessary and the cost will be borne by guest on the spot. Beware of the possible risk being thrown out by the ponies.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone fax calls. Porters or arranging additional transportation.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riosts, strikes, evacuation costs etc. gst extra.